number for all future communication
• Wheel Power Driving School cannot be held
responsible for any monies paid to your instructor. This contract is between you
and your instructor.
• Wheel Power Driving School will provide you with a
dual controlled car in a clean and roadworthy condition.
• Your driving instructor will wait for you no more than
ten minutes. If you are going to be later than this, please inform your instructor
• Unless 48 hours notice is given, any cancellations
will be charged at your current lesson rate.
• Your instructor has the right to withdraw your tuition
vehicle for the day of your driving test, if in their opinion, you have not reached
the required standard.
responsible for lesson cancellation due to mechanical breakdown but will endeavour
to find a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
• If you have a complaint that cannot be dealt with
directly through your instructor, please contact Wheel Power Driving School head office. Your complaint with be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
• All Wheel Power Driving School instructors will
present themselves in a professional manner and maintain a smart appearance.
• Wheel Power Driving School abides by an equal opportunities policy.